Size: 8 0z. BLOOM™ 3-12-6 is a low nitrogen, high phosphorus plant nutrient formula containing all 6 essential macronutrients and all 10 essential micronutrients.
- Supplies a balance of high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio needed to avoid stem elongation in flowering plants and vegetables.
- Specifically formulated to encourage the development of large fruit and vegetables, while providing complete plant nutrition.
- It is ideal for tomatoes, all fruits, all vegetables, herbs and flowering plants.
- Apply BLOOM before flower buds appear to help initiate and sustain flowering.
- When applied, the nutrients in BLOOM are immediately available, giving your plants the ability to access the nutrients they need in critical times.
Recommended Crops: All blooming and flowering plants like alpinia, begonias, gerbera daisies, gardenias, geraniums, and roses.
- Maintenance: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Production: Mix 1 – 2 tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Monthly Feeding: Use 2 – 3 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 – 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 10 – 18 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.
“This is truly the best product I have used on my indoor and outdoor container plants. I am definitely sold on this product. Within a week we could see major improvements in flowers and vegetables after the first application using Foliage-Pro and BLOOM.”
“This is the best plant food I have ever used. My African Violets went crazy after one feeding. They are blooming like crazy, even one that has never bloomed before. Dyna-Gro™ is amazing!”
“I love BLOOM, I’ve used it for years! Best product that I’ve used so far. Love It!”