- In tests conducted by a leading Hawaiian foliage propagator, cuttings propagated in Root-Gel rooted out and doubled in size, while cuttings propagated with a leading powder were still forming roots.
- Since Root-Gel comes in a gel form, it applies quickly, easily, and thoroughly, surrounding the cutting with a thick coating of protective nutrients.
- Dip or apply gel and place in rooting or growing medium.
- After the coated cutting is inserted into your growing medium, the Root-Gel spreads into the surrounding medium to serve as a temporary root system for the cutting.
- It has been proven that Root-Gel interfaces between the plant and soil delivering water and minerals to the plant during the critical stage of callus formation. Root-Gel can also be diluted for use as an economical protective dip for shipping bare-root stock.
Cuttings: Take a sterile spoon and scoop Root-Gel® onto a sterile dish, then dip cutting. If using the entire container, dip cutting into gel. Place in a hole of the rooting medium to avoid rubbing Root-Gel® off cutting.
Recommended Crops: Recommended for all plants.
What our customers are saying:
“Easy to use and very effective. Cuttings root easily and I would recommend this product for easiest rooting prep.”
“I love this gel for rooting my flowers, it is thick and stays on the plant unlike the powder. I have 99% success with this product. I recommend this product to all gardeners who like to root their own flowers.”
“The gel clings to the cuttings and seems to do a great job with a much better success rate than using rooting powders. A little goes a very long way.”