Plants are more than just home decor…. So maybe you’re thinking of sending one to a loved one or gifting one to yourself (honestly why not both?) Our plants are our friends, family members and truly make us feel so LOVED. We have the perfect Holiday Collection for everyone! Whether you’re shopping for someone who has pets, to the ones who like rare hidden gems, and even the ones who like all sorts of colorful plant friends! We really have everyone on your list covered. These p friends will be sure to light up your sou! Not just during the Holidays but they’ll be there for you through thick and thin for years and years to come!
We hope you have a LIVELY Holiday season!
1. Tropical Delight Guzmania Bromeliad - For the ones who have pets! Our Guzmania Bromeliads are safe for your furry family members and are stunning indoors & outdoors! Guzmania Bromeliads add significant intrigue, color and beauty to your Green Space. They have long, slender evergreen leaves that are topped by a single brilliant inflorescence of tongue-like petals. The bloom will be deep red, maroon, orange, pink, or yellow, or some combination thereof.
Bromeliad flowers can last 3 to 6 months, but they typically flower just once.
2. Lemon Cypress Christmas Tree is easy to care for and festive for the Holiday season! The lemon cypress (Cupressus macrocarpa) is an excellent choice for an indoor plant. This small conifer usually grows to 3 feet, making them ideal for indoor gardening. With the recognition of their green-yellow needle-like foliage, the tree has many adorers. Their conical growth patterns, and fresh citrus smell keep them at the top of our must-have list.
*Includes a string of white lights!
3. Abundant Red Holiday Poinsettia for the ones who enjoy high maintenance plants! Tis the season of the houseplant. We can't think of a more festive way to introduce the season than this classic and absolutely beautiful holiday plant. The Poinsettia (Euphorbia pulcherrima) is one of the holiday season's best picks to make your season cheery and bright.
This Plant's Kindred Spirit is: Madelyn Cline!
Full of spirit with an amazing aura! Like the holidays, she has an infectious spirit.
4. Norfolk Island Pine Our Norfolk Pine (Araucaria heterophylla) is a party waiting to happen! He's ready for all manner of decoration and costume. His upright trunk sits erect with his pyramidal shape. His evergreen form holds whorled, parallel branches (typically 5 branches per whorl) in layers. He will do double-duty for the sights of the season as well as a great houseplant throughout the year growing up to 3-5' over time!
This Plant's Kindred Spirit is: Will Ferrell!
Full of cheer, holiday spirit, and ELF vibes
5. Mandevilla Red if you love a pop of color this one is for YOU! Mandevilla Madinia® Maximo Red (Dipladenia) is a flowering vine that has a fuller shape than Mandevilla. This one has smaller leaves that are deep green and slightly glossy compared to their larger, broader-shaped Mandevilla vine leaves. This Dipladenia vine doesn't need staking but sends out a bushier growth growing downward and hanging, making them a perfect hanging basket or window box display! The rich cranberry trumpet-shaped flowers call in the butterflies and hummingbirds to add to your pollinator garden!
This Plant's Kindred Spirit is: Emma Thompson!
Always reaching toward the sky - she enjoys a spirited, enterprising, ambitious and determined personality.
6. European Cypress Christmas Tree This handsome European cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) is a native in southern Europe and western Asia. His columnar form reaches to the sky in his native land to 40-60' feet. His stately elegant and narrow appearance makes it a beloved garden punctuation point in classical Italian gardens during the Renaissance. When crushed, the dark grayish-green foliage has an aromatic fragrance, making it an excellent holiday accent indoors or outside in zones 7-10. He grows to 15 ft. tall and 5 ft. wide at maturity outdoors.
This Plant's Kindred Spirit is: Macaulay Culkin!
Uplifting, inspiring, and charming. His wit and sparkling personality make him the life of a party
7. Aglaonema Red Siam for tropical lovers! The Aglaonema Red Siam (Red Siam Chinese Evergreen) is a no-fuss tropical plant that displays red and pink tones in its foliage. They make a regal accent to any room where there is medium to bright, indirect light. Water this specimen regularly.
8. 22" Fresh Cut Noble Fir, Juniper & Cedar Holiday Wreath May your holiday look and smell wonderful with this gorgeous 22" wreath. Hang them on your door, place them on your dining room table, or set them in a window. The options for this ornamental greenery are limitless! This hand-made, live wreath is filled with noble fir, incense cedar, juniper, Oregon pine cones & faux red berries. They will bring happiness to your home for up to 8 weeks with occasional spritzing.
9. Peace Lily This beautiful Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum) will bring relaxed vibes to any home. As well as being a certified peace symbol — thanks to their striking white flowers — they are also renowned for its air-purifying abilities. Easy to care for, this indoor plant prefers partial shade and just a touch of water. They make a pretty addition to any bedroom, and because they improve air quality, they can even help stop snoring.
This Plant's Kindred Spirit is: Johnny Depp!
Sensitive and compassionate, with a deep concern for personal growth and of others
10. Clover Leaf Ivy Known as Hedera helix or "Shamrock" Ivy is an award winner! This Ivy won "Ivy of the Year" by the American Ivy Society several times. They get their name from their three rounded equally sized leaves resembling a shamrock as the outer leaves overlap the center one. They are suited for indoor planting or shady spots in the garden protected from winter sun and wind. They are best kept in a container as they can take over a garden bed quickly. Enjoy your plant hanging in the original grower pot, or remove the hanger and admire them in the decorative pot of your choosing!